Instuction of Oil Cooler's Digital Controller
Caution! If set temperature is lower than recommended temperature, motor can be damaged or overheated. Power unit or oil cooler can be damaged when oil is not cooled on time. Donam Engineering has free of responsibility to any problems if customer does not follow recommended temperature.
Donam Engineering's oil cooler factory set is 40℃.
How to Set Temperature
1. Press 'set button' on digital controller.
2. You may change temperature when screen is blinking.
3. Temperature can be high or low by pressing △, ▽ button.
4. Press 'set button' again if you have desired temperature.
5. When screen does not blink, temperature is set as desired.
(Donam's recommended set temperature is 40℃)